Thursday, March 27, 2008

In Loving Memory

This year seems to be starting off a little rough for us. We had yet another death in our family. Our Grandpa/Great Grandpa Val Dean Dalling passed away March 26, 2008. The kids got to spend Thanksgiving with him in Idaho and we are now grateful for the time we were able to spend with him. We will miss him, but know that he is in a better place, and know he has been reunited with Grandma Dalling.
I have to give thanks to my Uncle Dean and his family for taking such good care of Grandpa and Grandma for all these years. Uncle Dean can now sleep in peace at night.
I am also thankful that I was able to help take care of Grandpa while he was staying with my Mom and Dad and over Thanksgiving. Grandpa Dalling was a great man and we will miss him.

1 comment:

Jess said...

So sorry for your loss.