Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Other Family

I am happy to report that the Munk Family has gone on vacation indefinitely. The Other Munk Family has moved into their house and will be taking their place. If any of you would like to join the Other Munk Family I know where you can find some buttons! If you have no idea what I am talking about then you need to check out the book Coraline by Neil Gaiman and read it to your kiddies...but be careful you may end up going on vacation and having the Other Family take your place...


The Other Mother and the Other Father

The Other Harley and the Other Hunter


And the Other Hayden



























1 comment:

Okie said...

fabulous pix.

I actually have one of me hanging outside my cube at work and it's received plenty of double takes.

Fun story...did you see the movie? I'm thinking of taking my oldest, but am wondering if it's too intense for my middle kid (7 yrs). I'm certain the 4 year old would freak.