Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter 2009


The Easter Bunny made a HUGE mess at our house this year. He left candy everywhere. And he left some pretty cool presents too! Harley got a bracelet watch, Hunter got indoor basketball hoops, and Hayden got a football.






The kids got to do an Easter Egg hunt with the Burningham's after Hayden's baptism and they got buckets full of candy.
On Easter Sunday we went to Maka and Baka's house for a fantastic Easter dinner. Then an Easter Egg Hunt for kids and adults. It was a wonderful day filled with church, food, fun, and family.


1 comment:

Debbie said...

Stephanie how are ya? I love to see your blog and all the pics. I have an ANNOUNCEMENT. My friend and I are having a scrapbook retreat on Sat. May30th from 7am to 11pm. Lots of fun. Call me for details. Thanks 698-8743
Debbie