Sunday, March 21, 2010

What the-

So, my boys get to go to Kristi's house every Wednesday while I am still at work. I would like to believe they are doing wonderful things such as reading, studying, homework, or service...when low and behold I find this story on my sister's blog...

Batman and Batwoman out for a nice drive in the Batmobile.

When suddenly...it's evil Fairy Culpepper!!


The Evil Culpepper has kidnapped Pooh Bear. Can our caped crusaders save him in time...



 
Oh no, Batwoman is in trouble!!


They've captured the Evil Culpepper & saved the day!!




(Well I guess it is better than being in a gang and doing drugs....)

2 comments:

rochelle said...

Hilarious! I love it when kids use their imagination. Sounds like they nailed it. :)

Jensen Family said...

Oh, did I not mention... when your boys get here the first thing we do is get out the ole BONG!! It makes our Wednesdays much funner!!