Thursday, April 8, 2010

13 Colonies Play

This year in 3rd grade Hayden's class did a 13 Colonies Musical.  Each student had the opportunity to audition for a part in the Musical.  Hayden auditioned for the Iriquois because that is what he looks like. (I tried to explain that there would be costumes to aid in the "looking like your character" but he would not hear it. "These people are so stupid, like I am going to believe they look like Benjamin Franklin, they look nothing like him. I however look just like an Indian, I just need to take off my shirt. Everyone will know what I am"-sigh-)  He got the part, memorized his parts, practiced his songs every night until the big day! I was brought to tears watching him shine on stage! He was amazing! I am so proud of him.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: