Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

This year my birthday landed on a monday.  It was a lot of fun getting gifts and celebrating my birthday.  I got a clastle that lights up from Harley.  She told me she had a YW project that her leaders needed her for and they took her to the store and she picked it out.  She was dead on...I LOVE it! Thanks Buggie

The boys gave me a sweater and a jacket that I LOVE LOVE LOVE!! And that card...well that is from Dave of course. He wanted me to wear the button to school, I was not sure the 1st graders I teach would appreciate it as much as he did! LOL It was a great day and I am so grateful to all those that wished me a Happy Birthday! I can't wait to see what Christmas brings I got a LOT of money from Amazon.com.....

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mandolin said...

Happy birthday girl!!!