Thursday, June 5, 2008

Construction on Mill Street

There seems to be construction every where we go. There is something about the hot sun, the birds singing, the car sitting in a traffic jam due to construction that just makes me want to stay home and never get in the car. I have planned all my routes to eliminate any form of construction traffic and it has been very sucessful until now.
Late last night (say 11pm) some construction dude speaking in a English accent started a "new road" project on Mill Street. I was furious. I was livid. I was...directed away from the construction site and told to read the sign, clearly stating what was going on. The construction dude was very polite but refused to move his barracade "until we are finished, new road going through here ma'am." When will it end?


1 comment:

cmshort said...

Holy cow, I totally agree. Driving anywhere in Bountiful is suicide. I hate it. Hopefully it doesn't last all summer.