Monday, June 16, 2008

Opening Night

Friday was opening night for the Belasco Children's Theatre. The kids did a great job but there were only about 20 people in the audience. Hopefully more will show up for the rest of the shows. Harley is absolutely perfect and loves every second of it. Hunter is trying really hard to come out of his shyness and is doing a fabulous job also. I am very proud of them and love to watch them!

Harley singing her solo "Freddy My Love"
Hunter playing Eugene "the nerd" of Rydell High. His first prom :)

They get to sing together at the end of the show!

6 comments:

Jess said...

I am so proud of you kids! i can tell by the pictures that you are having so much fun. Good job!

foxie4 said...

You guys did amazing Harley you should be Sandy!!! Hunter nice slide!! Good job guys!!!

ishybeanie said...

Steph, me and the kids are staying at my mom and dads, i heard you live just up the street. If your kids are board you should send them down. they live at 244 mill st. we are staying here until the 11 of august. this is kim roark by the way

Tara said...

What fun pictures. Those kind of events are always so fun and are such proud parent moments. Congrats!

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

I missed the performance, but, I heard from everyone on the street, that Harley and Hunter, YOU SO TOTALLY ROCK DUDES!!!

Gandalf said...

I thought that your kids were DARLING in the show!! It was really fun to see them, and very entertaining to make Hunter loose character by cheering loudly for him. :)