Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

I had a great birthday this year. I got everything I wanted AND more! I got some great new outfits for Church and work and My beautiful kids and husband got me a GPS, and lets be honest-the GPS was made for directionally challenged people like me. So I was extremely happy and couldn't wait to use it. I downloaded the Black Pearle as my vehicle (I know-shocking!) and the voice is called Dr. Nightmare. He has the voice of an evil genius and makes hilarious comments as we drive around the town. When you go the wrong way he says, "Let me consult my magic book." And when you have arrived he says, "You have arrived at your dreadful destination." LOL!! Some of the other funny things he says are: "You are a brave soul to be driving in these parts.", "Ingore the noise in the trunk.", "hehehehehe" (evil laugh), and "Is it a full moon tonight?", and "Have you checked the trunk lately". It makes me smile everytime he comments and that makes me less stressed to drive! What a brilliant gift!
After a lovely dinner at the Munk's they gave me money (for the new T.V. we are going to get) and dish towels, Grandma Miles gave me money for new boots (that I love). We had a scone (thanks Kristi) and ice cream celebration at the B-ham's and Mom and Dad gave me money (also for the T.V.)--(can't wait to get the thing!!). I went to lunch with Jess, what a great way to celebrate having fun chatting and catching up. Due to illness *see below* I have many other lunch dates on hold and can't wait to spend time with those friends too! So as you can see I had a spectacular birthday! I appreciate all the birthday wishes from my friends and family! You are all the best! And I think turning 35 is a wonderful thing, I loved every minute of it and look forward to the future, getting old ROCKS!


**Illness: Hunter was rushed to the Insta-Care Sunday night, due to the fact that he couldn't breathe. He tested positive for Influenza A and Pnemonia. That put a slight damper on my b-day but I will reschedule lunch dates with BFF's! Thanks for being patient!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jess said...

Happy Birthday! You look great for an old lady. much love.

Tara said...

So fun to the see the pictures of you. You look SO cute!

I'm sorry to hear about your poor sick little boy, but glad he's feeling better.

Happy Birthday!

C.J.JACK said...

I've been looking all over for you guys! The last address I have for your family is 302 Mills St. so I think our Christmas cards haven't made it to you for the past few years. Anyway, your family has grown so much! Would love to get your new address. My email is mcinnesjenni@gmail.com. My phone is 702-656-9860.