Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hunter's Persuasive Writtings

One day Hunter asked if he could schedule a time for me to come into his bedroom and have a talk with him.  I was a bit worried, and sad that he had to "schedule" a time for me to give him my full attention.  So the big day arrived, he took me into his room, sat me on his bed, pulled out a piece of paper, and cleared his throat.  This is what he said:
"In front of you are 2 piles of clothing. 
 The one to your right is a pile you can store but the other is for explaining.  These clothes are just out of style and old.  I know what you are thinking, "well-they're only old becuase you ruin them." But even if I didn't they would still be out of style. I am not trying to waste money on clothes, but this IS serious!  I strongly suggest either American Eagle or other styles.  i know American Eagle is expensive and very nice, but I do not want to buy them all at the same time, I simply want to start out with a jacket or coat from AE and when I raise a little money or get a gift card I can buy some shirts.  And then a month later I can get one pair of shorts and on the next pay raise get some more.  I think doing it like that will be better than waisting money fast.  I will be in style and did I tell you that the clothes last longer? it will be an easy way to get in style and get more clothes. 
In front of you, you should also see some shoes.  The ones on your left I enjoy and the ones on your right are horrible.  Now, since I am going into 6th grade and don't need a lot of shoes, I strongly suggest that I should have 2 pair, one for school dress and one for gym.  The ones for gym can be whatever you choose, but the ones for school dress should be something nice like black rhino or Buster Browns. Tie NOT buckle/velcro.  For summer I should get a pair that match my AE shirts.  Now, you don't have to get them for a while, but for summer I should have some excersize shoes.  That adds up to only 4 pairs of shoes and I have 6 pairs now today.  So I want you to think about those 2 deals, remember they will last, I garrauntee.

So many reasons I love this kid...but this one takes the cake.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

Oh my Gosh...What a spaz!!

rochelle said...

Wow! What a thoughtful way of getting your attention. I loved that he had everything mapped out. That is so cool. So, did you cave?

Tara said...

I just got all caught up on your blog! :) It was so good to see your family last night. Your kids are delightful!

cmshort said...

K, that is the funniest thing I have heard all week. Miss the Munks