Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Leading Man!

Hunter's 4th grade class performed The Legend of Sleepy Hollow for the 5th and 6th graders at LPA. Hunter was cast as Icabod Crane...THE LEADING ROLE. However, Hunter purposefully failed to mention to me that the performance was Wednesday morning. We will not mention how I found out, but I was there and I was able to get a few pictures and even better....video!
This is Hunter's-I mean Icabod Crane's entrance:


Here are some pictures of him with his fellow artisans:
And the grand finale where Icabod has to walk through the forest with logs on the ground and trees whipping at his hat:

As his mother I would like to say "Nice try Hunter! I find out all things and will be in the crowd watching and cheering for you every time-because I love you!"

3 comments:

Jackson's FARM'N family said...

are you kidding me, He didnt tell you. What a poopy head! I wish he would told you and you tell me and well lets just day I would have loved to take Mya to see the big star in action. Oh and are you sure the mad with the pumpkin chasing hunter wasnt dave.... it sure sounded like him and I wouldnt put it past him! Love ya

Gandalf said...

I love that Hunter was the lead!! Did you scream at him and make him blush??

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

HILARIOUS!!! Love his falling down. It looked SO realistic.... I love that kid