Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Winter Wonderland

I am sure all of you were as astonished as we were on Sunday morning to wake up and see December had arrived early...this is what our trees looked like. These trees are taller than the power lines by about 3 feet. Hayden went out to survey the damage, but ended up playing in the damage!
The total damage was only 3 broken limbs, 1 in the front yard 2 in the back. Hayden did his best to clear off the snow, but it was just too much for a mere boy of 7 to do (especially when you can play in it)!

5 comments:

Jackson's FARM'N family said...

Hayden you never seem to have a boring day. And you always make me laugh.

Kattelman Krew said...

Holy smoke! We can't wait to see snow again, how fun. My brother Jake built a miniature snowman to celebrate the snow fall...I can;t believe its falling already!

Gandalf said...

MAN--you people got totally DUMPED on!! I can't believe that you got so much snow! Gotta love the unpredictability of Utah weather!!

Jess said...

I figured you would have gotten dumped on. We had snow when we woke up, but it was all melted by the time we got home from church. what a great day reading on the couch and watching all the different types of snow there are. I like snow when it melts and I don't have to go anywhere.

April said...

The snow is the best part of childhood. Love it