Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November 4th-A Day In History

Hunter has been nervous all day for the end of the election. Here are some pictures of us on the couch watching the news covering the election. When I asked Hunter how he would feel if Obama won, this was his reaction.
We let Hunter and Harley stay up and watch the results and the Victory Speech. It was a quiet, somber moment for our little family. But this has not deterred Hunter from his quest to run for President. He is still well on his way. So we look to the future and hope and pray for better times.

3 comments:

Gandalf said...

I will vot for Hunter!! I will feel safe knowing that the country is in his capable hands! Will he be up for election in 2012?

April said...

I second that vote...note to say that I'm stuffing the ballot with dead folks--I mean my neighbors...I mean cartoon characters...I'm mean with my one and only vote. I vote Hunter!
April

paulandjenthatcher said...

Hey! I somehow stumbled across your blog tonight! How fun to see what you guys are up to. I kept thinking that we'd be able to catch up after Berkley's baby blessing, but I had to rush off to class and I was sad to not even get to say hello!

I'm glad you guys are doing well. You are sure busy! Congrats to Hunter for the lead role in the play! Harley, that's awesome that you are playing the violin! (oh, and I loved your new haircut--I realize it's not new anymore!). And Hayden, I wish that zipline that you made was connected to our backyard!

We sure miss you guys! Steff, are you still working just down the road?