Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Day part 2

Friday we went to visit Maka and Baka to celebrate another Thanksgiving Day. First we went to a museum. The kids had fun looking at all the animals, especially Hayden-he was dying to pet the animals but did a good job keeping his hands to himself.


There were Lions, Tigers, Antelope, and the rare North American Couch Potato...this is what one looks like when the T.V. is turned off...scarrrrry!
After the museum we went to see the movie Bolt in 3D. The movie was cute but had Hayden in tears when Bolt got lost, good thing he made it home (sorry to spoil the end). After the movie it was back to the house for leftovers! We had a fun Thanksgiving weekend visiting with both our grandparents!

2 comments:

Gandalf said...

Yeah--I'm not gonna lie, I have a scarry image in my mind when I see that grown up lion. :)

Lacey said...

Wow, the "rare North American Couch Potato" looks pretty crazy. I think my mom is married one too. Ha,ha.