Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Night Of The Arts

Every year LPA does a night of the arts. Hunter and Hayden performed in their classes and we had the pleasure of watching them. Hayden was Francis Scott Keyes for his performance and he stole the show with his amazing loud voice and very serious depiction of Mr. Keyes.
Hunter had us laughing as he attempted to sing with out making funny faces or dancing around. He refused to look and smile at me so these are the crappy shots of my goofy boy that I love.

Each of the kids had art work displayed in the hallway so we got to look at what they have been doing. Grandma and Grandpa B were able to come and watch the performances and see the art work the kids have done. It was fun to have them there!


3 comments:

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

I feel bad I didn't go over and see your kids perform. Lincoln and Dallas wanted me to get over there also. I was tucked snuggly in my bed,resting from 6:3o on (smile) LOVE Hayden's hat!! and I saw Harleys pic in the hallway... The art teachers makes the kids ALL look like fabulous artists, dont you think?

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

Hunter is a dork (laughing)... I can TOTALLY see him avoiding the camara!!!

Gandalf said...

I love your kids and art night! I want to hang some of their work in my home...I FLIPPING LOVE IT!!