Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Out with the NEW and in with the OLD!

The big new table that we crammed into our humble little kitchen has been replaced with this small, sturdy, old table that we inherited from Pop and Gauze (Dave's grandparents). Dave's Dad (Baka) used this table when he was young...Maka even ate at the table when they were dating!! We love the table and hope to keep in in our kitchen for years to come.
To go along with the old, this is a china hutch that I inherited from my Grandma Dalling. I feel a bit nostalgic with all my new "old" things that make our house look fun and fresh.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Stef, I love homes that are filled with memories and family heirlooms. It makes for a cozy, warm feeling. I think "STUFFY" when I go into a home with all "NEW" from the local store decor with no family personality or memorable feel. I love the hutch and the memories with the table.