Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bountiful Brave

Dave will be a Counselor at Bountiful High School starting next school year! We are so so so excited for the move and can't wait to eliminate the gas bill in our budget. This is a great opportunity for Dave to be closer to the kids. They can't wait to run the halls of BHS looking for their dad's office! Dave is excited to get an office with a window! And I am excited because when he says "I am on my way home" it will only take 5 minutes for him to WALK down the street! Even though it is hard for me to accept the color Red (I prefer maroon and gold) I am happy to support Dave and look forward to next year!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Dave told me that he might move when we visited last week. I'm so happy for you and your family. Congrats!

I am SO sorry that I didn't get to see you while I was in Utah. It was great to visit with Dave and I would've loved to have seen you and the kids. It was fun to see all the pics in Dave's office and to hear his updates on all of you.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new job, sound like it will be a good move for you.

Staci said...

wow 5 min. away! how would that be. it takes brandon an hour to get home and he spends $400 on gas to tahoe. i hate it. so glad you won't have to deal with that anymore.