Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Harley's Debut

Last night Harley and the other 5th graders at Legacy Preparatory Academy performed 2 songs on the stage at Woods Cross High School. The first song they sang and danced to was "Anything You Can Do" by Annie Get Your Gun. The second song they sang was "We Go Together" by Grease. This was the perfect song for Harley to sing and perform--because of the Grease Musical she will be performing in at the end of June. It was a great night, Harley looked cute and sounded great! We are proud of her for getting on stage and performing amid nerves (much scarier that the softball field).

4 comments:

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

Good job Harley! I love reading all the comments I get from you guys! You asked me where my house is and I live right now in Farr West and our new house is just one street over. It is in our same ward which we are really happy about! Hope everything is going well. It was fun seeing everybody together even though some parts were not as fun. I love ya stephie! Love, Shi

Staci said...

oh i wish i could have seen that. how are you, stef! i am so glad i found your blog through angie.

ishybeanie said...

of course i remember you guys, i didn't know you had a blog. another to add to my list of blogs to look at. Your kids are getting so big.

Melanie said...

Let me know when your Grease performance is--we'd love to come see it!!! Sorry we missed this too--should have had you come see AGYG at CJH! : )