Friday, August 8, 2008

The Amazing Munk

All winter I have been hearing rumors about this great athlete named Hunter Munk, "he is going to sack the Q-back, he is going to intercept the ball, he is going to throw people out of his way and make the touchdown", he is going to be amazing. So I have been anxiously awaiting summer practices to I could get a glimpse of this super star Munk. I have to admit I was a little bit skeptical, after all the kid was 9 years old. But this morning, and I mean morning, at 6:30am I witnessed the most beautiful thing. Hunter Munk was the most amazing football player out on the field. He ran hard, he hit hard, he blocked hard. It was 2 hours of pure enjoyment for me. Hunter was all smiles after practice and couldn't wait until tomorrow, at 6:30am, so he could practice again. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. A big thanks to Coach Metcalf & Co. And a BIG "Go Munk" for Hunter, the star athlete.

1 comment:

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

How can I not laugh at Hunters Video??? My darling, shy little hunter pounding that what-cha-ma-call-it... how I love Hunter