Friday, August 22, 2008

Back To School

Wednesday marked the end of the summer for the Munk kids. School started and LPA and the alarm went off so so so early in the morning! The kids were so excited to get to school, meet their new teachers and see what friends were in their class. Harley is in 6th grade this year, Hunter is in 4th, and Hayden is in 2nd. Thanks to my bestest friend Jules, who always has my back, I downloaded the picture she took of my kids off her blog! Those of you love Hayden will notice he has a new pig named Matthew. Matthew is a special pig that was given to him by my friend and O.T. Krisanne. Matthew weighs about 20lbs. and is going to help Hayden when he is sad at school! Harley absolutly loves her Teacher and Aide, she is so happy this year, YEAH! Hunter said, "I was so nervous I forgot to empty my backpack, but now that I know what to expect I will remember tomorrow." Hayden did really good until he got in the car for carpool and when Jules asked him how his day was he layed his head on Harley's lap and burst into tears. But, due to Jules quick thinking and planning for such a disaster, she had the DVD player ready and immediatly started Alvin and the ChipmUnks, which dried up his tears. (We will not talk about what happened when we got home...)
We are excited for this year, it marks the end of elementary for Harley...she will be 12 in one month!! We wish her an amazing 6th grade and lots of learning fun!

2 comments:

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

Laughing my butt off... I truly do love you Sterfie!!! We MUST hang out soon or die a horrible death!!

Jacque said...

Oh the memories. I'm glad Harley and Hunter are having so much fun. We sure do miss that school. Cute little Hayden, starting school is rough. I'm just glad I don't have to sit with him in my pajamas again to get him to stay. That was amusing.