Monday, September 22, 2008

Down with Bingham

Hunter's football team played against the Bingham Miners at Bingham on Saturday. Hunter was very nervous because Bingham has a great football program and their temas are big and tough. We went to the fields early to see Hunter's best friend play his game. His friends team beat Copperhills and his friend did a great job!Maka and Baka came to see Hunter's game and it was a windy, rainy, cold day, but we all had fun watching the game.
Hunter was a ball of nerves when the game started, but he quickly made the first tackle of the game and after that he made 3 spectacular tackles. Hunter has been working really hard on "containment", which means...blah blah something about defending your area something blah! However, I am proud to say he did an amazing job and no one got past Hunter!
The game came down to the wire and the ending score was 13 to 6 for Bountiful! Go Braves!

1 comment:

Jackson's FARM'N family said...

okay so Im glad you only have 3 kids cuz you know me and reading... I just about logged off when.... oops I forgot to read about Hunter! WOW that was a close call so I buckled down for another read and much to my surprise I just love reading about them kids so much I may just read more.... I mean what else am I to do at 2:30 in the morn. UM, sleep?