Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Early Days

For those of you that have not been with Harley from the beginning, I wanted to share with you the picture of her through the years. The most interesting pictures and the ones of Harley as a baby, with her DARK BROWN hair! Yes, it is true, when she was 9 months old, her brown hair fell out and WHITE hair grew back in. There were many days when I thought there was something wrong with her, one day brown hair-the next day white! That's Harley for ya! She has always loved the camera and loves to put on a show for anyone that will watch. But, through the years of changing from baby to toddler to child to youth she is and has consistently been beautiful!











8 comments:

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

I love this little girl.. I mean, young woman...
SEE YOU SATURDAY!!!

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

GOOD HECK STEFIE!!! YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE 12 YEARS OLD IN THE PICTURE WITH YOU, GRAMMA and HARLEY!! You don't even look old enough to have begun PUBERTY!! WHAT THE HECK??? How old are you , REALLY?????? 23... 24 at the most!!

foxie4 said...

Dang she has the cutest hair EVER!!JK We love you Harley, hope you had a Awesome Day!!
Love ya

Gandalf said...

Love the Harley pics--but why were you seven when you had her???

Jess said...

That's one gorgeous gal you have there!

Jackson's FARM'N family said...

Kent was shocked at how young you looked, and still do. He said I have to do Mya/s hair like that if she ever outgrows the bald stage. I was so sad at the same time to see her so young. I was flooded with the memories of me with your kids when they were little. I miss them at that age.

April said...

you are all so sentimental. IT is great to look back and reflect!
April

Tara said...

How fun to see those pictures. I remember the day she was born! :) She sure has grown up. And fast.