Thursday, May 29, 2008

Harley's Art Work

I finally got Harley's art work from her school. These were her best paintings and drawings. She did a great job and I will be hanging some of them on the wall of my class room.


These are paintings that Harley painted with my Dad over the winter. Of course the castle hangs on my wall by my other castle picture and my sword. Harley gave that to me for Christmas, boy does she know me or what? The well is a painting of an actual wishing well that her Grandpa made and displays in his yard.

All my kids have incredible talent and I am proud of the work they have brought home.

1 comment:

Gandalf said...

I think that Harley is particularly gifted!! I think that you are right on the money to encourage her. I have really been impressed with her gift. Keep up the great work, Harley!!