Thursday, May 29, 2008

He Get's All The Girls!

Hunter is the luckiest guy I know. Everywhere he goes there are women that want to be with him. He currently has 2 girls obsessed about him. The first one we will call "B" she is the cutest girl, dark hair, dark eyes, shy, sensitive, and in love with Hunter. "B" often calls the house to have playdates with Hunter. She always wants to play family and she is the mommy and Hunter is the husband. "B" asked her mom this concerning question, "If I marry Hunter, then can he never leave the house, and he has to stay with me forever?" Hmmmmm....
The second girls is "S". She is an adorable dark haired, dark eyed girl who lives very far away, but still interacts with Hunter. She draws him pictures and can write his name. I posted one of "S" drawings of Hunter below.
Well, Hunter sure has his hands full with these 2 girls. Did I mention that they are 4 yrs. and 3 yrs. old? Oh and one more thing...they are both his cousins! Yes, Hunter sure has a way with the ladies!

1 comment:

Jess said...

he is quite the lady's man. I can see how the girls love him, he's really cute!