Saturday, May 3, 2008

Team Giraffe

Today was the Autism Walks event at Cottonwood High School. My family and friends came out to support Hayden and me and we had a great time playing, walking, and walking! It was a 5k (3miles for all of you who are also metrically challenged) and after the 1st lap the kids were ready to play but they were champions and finished the entire 5k. Thankfully the sun was out and the weather was perfect!












The walk was to raise money for Autism research and to show off our fantastic children, siblings, and others that are on the Autism Spectrum. They are amazing people that are the future of our world so it was nice to have all the support that I got. I am so grateful to be surrounded by friends and family that love and support my family in our adventure down the Autism Road. Thank you Matt, Kristi, Bostyn, Leighton, Angie, Peyton, Stockton, Easton, Hunter, Hayden, Ginger (Maka), Dena, Martha, Echo, June (& family).

No comments: